BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great setting spray. Makes my makeup last all day and all night. I feel like my makeup never looks cakey. I need this with every makeup session
ʟᴇɪʟᴀɴɪ v.
tampa
Long lasting for sure. All night for sure. I recommend 100%. I would use this every time I would go to a festival or club and my makeup stayed.
Aubree V.
New Albany, OH
I use this everyday and I carry it in my purse. It has a nice matte finish, its not too heavy and its easy to use. The travel size is great too
Cassondra H.
Mountain Lake, MN
Your makeup won't move unless you rub it or blow your nose, I wish there was something that made it indestructible but that's prob not likely.
Ryann R.
I have a very oily T-Zone and this setting spray worked SO well! It kept my foundation/concealer from smudging due to oils/sweat. Works great!
Katrina H.
Trabuco Canyon
Great setting spray...melts your makeup into your skin. My makeup last somewhat longer but not hours and hours. Smell is not overwhelming also.
Saralyn E.
Maryland
This product makes my makeup last all night! It also refreshes my face. The Urban Decay all nighter spray is amazing! It is good for all skin!
Jasmine C.
For a person that sweats a lot and has oily skin, this product has been my best friend!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh throughout the day/night
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
If I wear face make up, this setting spray is a must! A couple sprays extends the wear of my make up for up to 16 hours and controls shine too!
Britt🖤 S.
Ila
Works great as the finish touch or wetting a brush for an ultimate highlight or shimmer shadow look. Leaves you looking glam all day and night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.