BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah P.
This is in my top 3. It's a great, classic spray. The mist is fine, and not aggressive like others I have tried. It definitely does its job.
Jessica S.
Shrewsbury, MA
Best setting spray! I have used this for years and it is always a good to. It has a nice spray, smells nice, and really keeps your makeup on
Chelsea P.
San Antonio, TX
A lot of people like this spray, to me it sets but my makeup doesn't last as long as I would like it to. It's still good but not my favorite.
Amanda L.
East Syracuse, NY
One of the best setting sprays I’ve ever used. My makeup stays put all day long. And it’s great to use for wetting your brush for metallics!
Tamia S.
Silver Spring , MD
Its a good product. It gets the job done! The only issue is it’s price. Not budget friendly. But if you have it like that splurge sis splurge
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I really love urban decay, but the all nighter setting spray is AMAZING! I use it right before pouring in my make up and right when I finish.
Bobbie M.
Jefferson, IA
Good setting spray. It helps your makeup look less powdery on your face. Seems to help the longevity As well. Not a fan of the smell though.
Jill N.
lacey, WA
Nothing bad to say about this setting spray. I love using this when I need to keep my makeup on throughout the day. My makeup stays in place!
jasmine B.
Chester, NY
Everyone knows that this is one of the best setting sprays ever! It really makes your makeup last all day and will make your highlight bling.
jennifer g.
united states
I love love love just an over all amazing product been using for over a year and definitely to go setting spray it definitely long lasting 😊
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.