BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
I felt that my setting powders were clogging my pours and I hated how they settled into the fine lines of my faces so I went looking for an alternative and found this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE UD All Night spray. It keeps my makeup in place, even in Midwestern summer humidity.
Gabrielle A.
This setting spray is good, but I don’t get the hype. It does a good job of making the powders look more natural on my face. However, I don’t think it really helps that much in making my makeup stay on. Maybe just a little longer? Just not enough that I can justify repurchasing.
Abieyuwa O.
Mesquite, TX
Really great setting spray. I used to not believe setting sprays were effective but this changed my mind. I have oily skin and feel as though it helps control my oil and keep my makeup matte. It also kind of takes away the excess powder on my face and look more put together.
Krista L.
Florence
I got a small travel version of this because it was so darn pricey. I actually don’t think I saw much of a difference between using this and not using it. If it was a cheaper spray I would buy a large bottle and really put it to the test but I don’t think it did much for me.
Taylor A.
Twin Falls, ID
My favorite setting spray for pro-longing my makeup. It’s the only one I’ve found that actually does so. The mist is good. I’ve repurchased it about 3 times now and will always continue to keep it in my collection.
Anica R.
Pearland
This setting spray is always a go to for me! It really gives my foundation that extra push, making it seem a bit more glossy. The only thing that seems to bother me is when I spray it after I put on mascara which then leads the mascara to smear so I recommend you put mascara after, but besides that, this spray is amazing !
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Definitely my favorite setting spray! I use this almost every day. It gives me an amazing matte finish and locks my makeup in place for the entire day! The spray is very nice, One bottle of the travel size literally lasted me over 6 months making it super affordable! I recommend this to everyone!
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
I use this everyday after I finish a good makeup look I want to keep fresh looking everyday. Its also perfect to make your face look dewy when it is first sprayed. Even though it is on the expensive side you get a lot out of it and the quantity and quality is worth it.
Julianna C.
Broken Arrow
This stuff does exactly what it says it will. It really does keep your makeup on all night. Tested and proved. it feels refreshing to spray on and you can see your powders and creams forming as one. I've tried other setting sprays, but i always come back to this one.
➵stephanie T.
Conshohocken, PA
Love using this as a setting spray but also to mist on my beauty blender to blend out and set in foundation. I work 10-12 hours days and this is a must for me to keeping makeup looking fresher longer!  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.