BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kylie B.
Apple Valley
This stuff truly works I went out for a night on the town and my makeup still looked just as good at the end of the night! Highly recomenede
Ruth H.
The best setting spray yet. Used it the most in my makeup routine. You can't go wrong with the all nighter. I think most people love it too.
elllllllimak T.
US
Best of the best! This is a tride and true. It never let's me down. I will always continue to purchase this, even though it is very expensive
Sarah M.
Coatesville, PA
This is a lifesaver! Not only does my makeup stay in place it keeps my face from getting shiny and sweaty even after a long night of dancing!
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this setting spray!! Works amazing, smells amazing and leaves you feeling refreshed. This product is one that I buy over and over again.
Cheyenne B.
Chester, PA
Going out the club is annoying when you don’t have th right spray. This keeps my makeup in place and o don’t look guwey or sticky. Love this!
fiona s.
Pennsylvania
In this extreme summer heat, all nighter makes sure my makeup doesn’t budge all day. It lasts for a long time and is one of the best. Period.
LaQuanda W.
All nighter makeup setting spray is a great product. Keeps my makeup in place all day and does not make my face feel greasy or weighted down.
Barbara D.
I love this stuff and It works really well, but I found you can find something similar for way cheaper! I do recommend if ou want to splurge!
Jerrica C.
San Antonio
Aside from the slight smell of this spray, it is one of my favorites. My make up stays all day and I definitely need that in a setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.