BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aidan S.
Works great! Not the best for oil control, but man, your makeup will NOT budge. Kept me on fleek and smudge free all day. Would recommend
Sarah L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have purchased 2 times and am in need of another! it's so great for all day wear and although it's a bit pricey, it's worth every penny
Courtney C.
spokane wa
This stuff is great, it helps my makeup last, my only concern with it is if I don't fan or pat it in I can get little spots on my makeup
Lauren T.
Collierville, TN
Trully makes your makeup stay all might! And if you spray it on a metallic or sparkly product it will increase the shine buy 10%! Love!!
Trina G.
Jacksonville, FL
A bit pricey but it definitely does the job. No stickiness, burning, itchy or dryness after application. It is good for dry skin as well.
Mariah C.
Ashland, OH
My makeup still rubs off. It has made me break out and is not worth the price. It takes forever to dry on my face and doesn't do the job.
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Sets your make a up for all day wear! Loved it but not super amazing for the price. I find myself reaching for my NYX setting spray more.
Simren B.
This products keeps your makeup in place for up to 8 hours. I just can't appreciate the price, especially because it runs out so quickly.
Miranda D.
Wyoming
I don't use primer everyday but when I know it's going to be hot out I definitely use this and it works for me all day and all night long
Eliangy R.
If you want your make up to last all day, this is the perfect choice, easy to use, and also you can throw it on your bag without problem.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.