BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda W.
Warminster
I love ud just about anything but there setting sprays are by far my favorite. No harsh smells and my makeup stays even on the hottest summer days
Jeanette L.
Fontana, CA
Love this setting spray! Works so good for oily skin stays on all nite! Don't have to really retounch as much !!highly recommend this sitting spray!
Angela B.
Portland, OR
This is the by far one of the best setting sprays you can buy. I have used many this and one other one and you can't beat the application and hold.
marlene b.
Grand Forks, ND
This makes my makeup stay on forever. I have the full size and mini one on my purse just in case. I highly recommend it to any one with oily skin.
Torri T.
Cannon, KY
My go to setting spray makes my makeup look flawless and stay on all day very light weight not too heavy and not sticky at all dries down perfectly
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA
Literally lasts me all day! Had a 5 hour nap and still woke up with a full on face of makeup on still. Amazingly works and sets all your makeup on
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR
I even use this setting spray as a primer at times. It's definitely a "holy grail" product. It keeps my makeup in place in humid Arkansas weather.
Isabel B.
The best one I've tried, makeup does last longer, and it gives the skin a more natural and not cakey look after makeup is applied, would buy again.
Emily G.
lafayette
Rain, heat, or just a night out with the girls this will lock your flawless look in place! Best setting spray I have ever used and it lasts forever
Rylin H.
Black Earth, WI
This made my makeup last all day. EVEN IN THE GYM! I have gone through 3 bottles of this and can say, this is the best setting spray on the market
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.