BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Daizy S.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This setting spray isnt too drying and great fr my drk skin but just for setting i like other sprays for soaking up product as in highlighter
Erin O.
East Wareham, MA
This is a good setting spray i haven't compared it to anything because it's the only one I've used. Makes your face look dewy. It works well
Alma E.
Very refreshing. Bottle has a lot of prodyct6. I sometimes use it before makeup too. I do notice a big difference when using it over makeup.
Marlen A.
My makeup last all night with this setting spray. There's times were I have to spray a few times throughout but other wise it does the job!!
😍😘😍 W.
Rocky Mount
Can we say stunning! This product has made my makeup stay on all day and made my skin look so fresh and clean! I love love love this product.
Nicole S.
Odessa, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this spray. helps me keep my makeup on all day and night, doesn't male my face look shiny like other sprays do.
member-3102c
Used the urban decay eye primer And still have it for full this day. This product greatly serves its purpose, the setting spray does wonders.
Keona W.
This was my first high end setting spray. I’ve tried others but so far this is my go to. I definitely recommend it and it’s worth the price.
Dee N.
Hialeah, FL
The best setting spray. I have tried others and keep coming back to this OG. Keeps my make up in place all day, no matter the weather.
sierra m.
Chalfont
This is my all time favorite setting soray and I think that everyone should buy it! I believe its the reason for how long my makeup stays on!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.