BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
Why are Leiken buying anything else? This is the best setting spray ever. The makeup doesn’t move at all. This is the best product ever.
Amanda S.
Quincy, IL
Holy grail product for sure. Keeps stuff in place and melts the makeup into my skin to give it a more natural and flawless looking finish
Eliangy R.
If you want your make up to last all day, this is the perfect choice, easy to use, and also you can throw it on your bag without problem.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I really love the setting spray is by urban decay. I really wish that they were more affordable, as I would probably purchase more often.
Alexa S.
Mcallen, TX
does keep my makeup on all day. I've already gone through 2 bottles. the one is my favorite and it also helps get ride of the cakey look
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Sets your make a up for all day wear! Loved it but not super amazing for the price. I find myself reaching for my NYX setting spray more.
Kaylin C.
Portsmouth , VA
If there is a better setting spray send it my way! This is my all time favorite setting spray. Nothing is going to move with this stuff!
Carolina G.
Hemet, CA
Absolutely love this spray. It works bomb, my makeup last in this horrible Southern California heat. It’s bomb, I highly recommend this.
Maritza N.
Lompoc, CA
I love this ! My friend recommended to me and I recommend it to you it makes your skin look flawless and your makeup will stay on all day
Courtney B.
Chelsea
Best setting spray by far. I even wore it to my grandfather’s funeral and cried and my makeup was still great. It’s like my magic potion.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.