BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Amazing amazing amazing ! Thank you Urban decay for this setting spray. My go to spray for a day out at the club , keeps the makeup looking A1
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
This is the same than the skindinavia setting spry and it’s a lot cheaper
I’ll definitely recommend you to choose this one over the skindinavia
vanessa t.
Newburgh, IN
Best thing ever. Worth every penny. Less is more with this. You don't need a lot for it to work . Its like a great hairspray for your face
Ashlie K.
This is the only setting spray I use. I have tried numerous brands and this is the only life save. I buy over an over. Can't get enough of it.
Brooke K.
Madison, CT
I feel like this really completes my makeup look, it makes all the make up stick to my face in a more natural way and it makes it look perfect.
Hali S.
Puyallup, WA
My go to setting spray. Love it! I bought a two pack for 42 dollars, but both bottles were full sized! Makes my makeup last all day and night.
Selene E.
I love this! Has been a staple in my bag for a little over a year. Definitely makes your hard work stay put. Great for setting cosplay makeup!
Angelina S.
San Francisco, CA
I live by this stuff it works amazing I use it day and night. Whenever I need my makeup to stay put I make sure to spritz it on to set my face.
Lisa M.
Grand Junction, CO
Works wonderful. When I do my friends make up I always end with this and they are always satisfied that their make up lasts all night this long
Katelyn R.
Kennewick, WA
This setting spray locks everything down and is spendy but fun to have for special occasions to guarantee you'll keep your look for a long time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.