BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ikran B.
Better than the other one omg I love it, I don't have oily skin but my make up was still in fleek the next day!
Becca G.
Taunton
Makes makeup last all day and night!! Lightweight and doesn’t make makeup cake up and makes skin feel hydrated
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
This is literally my go to!!! I carry it in my purse I always have a extra in my car .....I love this item!!!!
Kelly C.
Lake Station, IN
This spray holds my makeup even with my oily skin. I usually apply more to my eyemakeup to prevent racoon eyes.
Davetrica R.
Loveee the new packaging it doesn't get all dirty and ugly anymore. Same great formula , perfect for oily skin
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
Love Urban Decay setting sprays. This keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and prolongs the life of my makeup.
Amanda W.
Kitts Hill , OH
Nice and cool. Seems to work ok but doesn't seem to last as long as expected. Will probably not purchase again
Bethzaida G.
Danbury
This is my fav high end setting spray. How it sprays 👌 and very long lasting. Plus it's easy to find in stores
Daymara L.
Orlando, FL
Love, love love this thing, my make up stays on for hours and my skin looks very hydrated and does not cake up
Jack's S.
I didn't like the smell on this product so I didn't buy again it was very funky but the product worked alright
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.