BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sabrina W.
Sahuarita, AZ
The best setting spray. This stuff makes my makeup stay on through everything. I will never buy any other kind
Karen S.
Garland, TX
I wouldn't change this setting spray for any other smells great and does the job not a heavy product or sticky
kle T.
I like this setting spray a lot. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I don’t really like the price of it.
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
This is literally my go to!!! I carry it in my purse I always have a extra in my car .....I love this item!!!!
Samantha R.
Oxnard, CA
All nighter Is a setting spray from urban decay that is meant to lock in your makeup for a long period of time.
Molly A.
newington
Had this as a sample and absolutely loved it. I saw a noticeable difference in the lasting power of my makeup!
Katherin M.
Lecanto, FL
I have this and many other setting sprays but this one is the one I use when I go out because it lasts longer .
Denesha O.
Middle River, MD
Will set you face to the heavens use it love it. Get it and use it everyday if you love makeup you'll love this
Anna V.
Santa Clara, CA
My holy grail product. I use this daily. It has a great scent and it works. It even holds up in humid weather.
Aubrey K.
Eagle Mountain
Love the smell of this product. Makes my make up stay on all night and all day. Through the heat and the cold.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.