BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Soo good !!!!! One of my
Go to favorites, I always seem to find my self going back for this one. Reasonable price, and make up last for so long
Siena H.
The best makeup setting spray I have found! It really does last a while. It almost seems to blur out your imperfections or any makeup buildup.
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Works super well love to have this in my bag at home and on the road. Really helpful for fooling shadows and making sure everything is on lock
Kendra N.
I highly recommend this product to all make-up lovers. Your makeup will last the entire day without smudging. Bonus: it leaves a matte finish.
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
This spray is a game changer. I use this in the morning before class or work and when I get home my makeup looks fresh and as if just applied.
Keniesha S.
Helena , AL
My make up would be nothing with out this ! ❤️
It’s last all night no matter the setting
Bar, club, day party ! You name it
Truly heaven sent !
Mia 🌵.
This setting spray is so good & long lasting & it's also light weight & I really recommend you purchase this item bcc I'm sure you'll like it!
Katie S.
Erie, PA
I work in a doc's office doing procedures and my makeup always comes off!... Not with this spray! Makes my make up stay all day!!! Love this!!!
Emily P.
Love this setting spray! I drown myself in it because I get carried away. Yes, it is expensive, but I get very oily and this saves me. In love!
Emily B.
This travel size has lasted me months! It does such a great time with locking your makeup down all day and night. Works well with my oily skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.