BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole C.
Milton, VT
This product really helps keep my make up in place. It also helps make me not look so greasy. I did my friends make up for her engagement pictures and used this product too. The long lasting wear helped to keep her make up in place throughout the entire day and night! I highly recommend this!
Maricela<3
This product is truly amazing!!! It helps not only set my makeup in, but it helps keep my makeup in place throughout the whole day!! Since i have dry skin it leaves my makeup super dense and it is so easy to apply!!!! I truly recommend this spray to everyone!! I'm sure you will love it!
Katelin D.
Forsyth, GA
I do not really know if it made my makeup last any longer than it usually does. But, it did make my makeup-less powdery looking. I think my nozzle was messed up it did not always spray straight. I like the packaging it is very cute! I like that they switched to a black bottle.
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
I have been using this setting spray for about four years now and I don’t think I will ever stop! This setting spray is perfect for everything! It keeps my make up from settling into pores and fine lines, keeps it from cracking, separating, and melting off! One spray and my make up looks refreshed. It’s also light weight and doesn’t leave my face wet or sticky after!
melinda O.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this setting spray! I really think it makes my makeup last longer and feels really light on the skin. It's pretty easy to spray out of the bottle and doesn't have much of a scent. I think the finish is basically just an enhanced version of your makeup and maybe on the more matte side.
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
There is a reason this has such good reviews. If you need to make your makeup stay locked in place then this is the product for you. It does make my skin feel a little tight after it has dried but its not uncomfortable. It is pricey but completely worth it. I use this every single day.
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
I am gifting this to my best friend from college. She’s never used a setting spray for her make up. One day I offered to set her makeup using this puppy, and she fell in love! Now she always asks to use it when we’re together! I don’t blame her because this is the best setting spray I’ve ever used! #GiftCrush
Lorann S.
Grandview, TX
This stuff is great. Works so well. I'll be honest had I realized that it was me by Skindanavia I would have purchased straight from them to start with. But this setting spray is what I used on Dallas Stars Ice Girls during their calendar shoot with them being under water & their makeup never moved.
Maria G.
san tan valley
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo- This is my to go makeup setting spray when I want my makeup to last. I have oily skin and this definitely makes my makeup stay!
Kristine L.
It's good and helps keep my makeup in
place. However it looses a star because when I got about half way
through, the sprayer is having problems. When I press down on the
sprayer, it has a hard time coming back up and the spray isn't as evenly
misty as it used to be when I first purchased it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.