BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Whitney W.
South Jordan, UT
This stuff works so good. My makeup stays on all day. It's come in a good size bottle. After I spray it on my face I get a nice shimmer. Love it.
Caroline S.
Best of the best - I can't wear makeup without using this spray. It triples the wear and makes my highlighter glow better than ever before
Gina M.
Lake zurich, IL
This makes your makeup literally last all day if you spray your face after you're completely done with your makeup! It's a must have. Every day!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Love this, absolutely wonderful for oily skin. I spray on b4 makeup and after. Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
olivia s.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Fantastic. Really works well through dancing and other activities. The brand is amazing as always. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight.
Juliejclemente C.
Colorado Springs
My favorite setting spray, sprays on even and sets my makeup so it doesn't break up lasts all day from morning to night when I take my makeup off
Luna S.
Laredo, TX
I really really like this product, works very well, makeup stays in place longer and stays cool, controls oil and shine on his face. I love it!!
Kristi W.
I love this setting spray especially if I plan to do something outside! My makeup lasted all day at an outdoor concert in July and never budged!
Analissa G.
I have super oily skin and this seemed to help but not as much as I was thinking it would. I do think it's a little over priced but it's Highend
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
This setting spray right here is my holy grail. It makes my makeup stay on all night (LITERALLY). It has kept my makeup looking fresh for hours!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.