BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
Best all nighter setting spray. It makes you makeup last for forever and thru a war. It’s light weight and it’s my favorite I’ve tried so far!
Yanira G.
Waukegan, IL
I thought my make up would last long with this product. It is very easy to apply. But the make up still doesn't last long, not what I expected.
Courtney D.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this setting spray for long term wear on makeup. I may have to touch up my powder foundation once during the day while using this spray.
Clarissa L.
Lodi
It's as good as the hype and provides excellent protection. When I go too heavy on powder I can pat this in and give myself a beautiful finish.
Taryn P.
Vassalboro, ME
I wouldn’t say it would make my makeup last all night but it makes it look better at the end of a day work then when not using a setting spray.
Siena H.
The best makeup setting spray I have found! It really does last a while. It almost seems to blur out your imperfections or any makeup buildup.
Gina A.
I’ve gone through this product and have repurchased this so many times. It helps my makeup last all day. I would be lost without this product.
yajaira l.
Richmond , TX
I love this product! Make my makeup look flawless and help with the creasing during the say wear. Help with the melt away. Leaves my skin soft
Natalie S.
SOO GREAT!! i am very impressed with this product and the quality. I recommend this to anyone that wears makeup for long periods of time.
Emily B.
This travel size has lasted me months! It does such a great time with locking your makeup down all day and night. Works well with my oily skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.