BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather L.
Ashtabula, OH
This is one of my holy grail products, especially when i know ill be out for a very long time. Sets my makeup in place until i take it off myself.
Kiah (.
Wasilla
this isn't my favorite but I like to use this for very long days when I'm wearing makeup. works great. when I spray it on I feel my makeup setting.
Ashlee E.
This setting spray works great! I use it during the day also. The only thing that I don't care for is the smell. I wish it was 100% fragrance free.
Abby L.
Fort Myers, FL
Works wonders. Smells Amazing. Very lightweight but still does it’s job at holding makeup in place. I would definitely reccomend and buy it again.
Isha B.
It has a weird smell good on oil control that's about it it's on temperature control if I get to hot it like kicks in and my makeup stays in place
Usra N.
Richmond
I already posted a review on this and about my labor makeup. It stayed on all the way to the birth of my baby. Cannot get better than that! Buy it!
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
I swear by this stuff my makeup doesn’t move. I use it before my primer and after I’m done and I could sleep with it on and I’d still look fabulous
Selivette O.
Jersey City, NJ
one of the best setting sprays i use it almost every day keeps my makeup fresh and it makes my makeup last a very long time. ita good for oily skin
sara b.
I used this on my wedding day makeup.  Wow!  I can't believe how good my makeup looked after sweating to death in the 116 degree weather.
Jessica N.
Columbus
Great for dry skin and people who sweat a lot in the summer time. Keeps my makeup on while keeping me cool. I keep it on me for during the day use.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.