BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
I use this setting spray when I go out at night after a Long night my makeup stays put! Cons it's not as moisturizing as some setting sprays!!
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Works super well love to have this in my bag at home and on the road. Really helpful for fooling shadows and making sure everything is on lock
Claire M.
Daphne, AL
This stuff is magic! I spray a few times on my fave and my makeup lasts forever! It keeps away shine and smudging from sweat. Highly reccomend.
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
This spray is a game changer. I use this in the morning before class or work and when I get home my makeup looks fresh and as if just applied.
isabella J.
Glendale, CA
One of my go to finishing sprays. I find that it makes my makeup look less cakey and help prolong the wear of my makeup especially on hot days
Margó W.
When I want my makeup to last long, this is the setting spray I use. Makes my makeup last all day of night and makes my makeup look like skin.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
AMAZING SETTING SPRAY, I ran out and need to buy the full size but it is quite pricey and I'm considering repurchasing the elf version instead
Dondrea W.
Marietta, GA
Not sure if I like this just yet. A friend recommended it to me. This is her go to setting spray. Hopefully I will feel the same after using it
yajaira l.
Richmond , TX
I love this product! Make my makeup look flawless and help with the creasing during the say wear. Help with the melt away. Leaves my skin soft
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Soo good !!!!! One of my
Go to favorites, I always seem to find my self going back for this one. Reasonable price, and make up last for so long
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.