BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Catie H.
Wichita
Pretty good, I do like this product, not my fav but I will reach for it sometimes. It just feels a little sticky on my skin, i don't know.
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
This is a great setting spray. This and the Morphe are tied in my mind for the #1 Spot of setting sprays. I will continue to buy this one!
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
Love this product, my makeup stays all night, i can wear it all my life, It is my favorite setting spray on high end makeup. Really LOVE IT
Aruba N.
Rockford, IL
Tbh, I don't actually know if this does anything. I know I feel more confident by using it but can't actually say it makes a difference 🤷🏻
Megan B.
Rocky mount, NC
Love love love!! This keeps my skin hydrated and my makeup locked on my face!! Seriously lasts all day and night with barely any touch ups
Emily G.
Kansas city, MO
It doesn't make me oily or breakout but seals down my makeup. I use it on humid days and it works perfect! Plus it has a nice fine mister.
Rosie O.
I love this product! I think I've purchased 5 of these already! Makes my makeup look powder free and natural on my dry skin :) love !!!!!!
Chelsea A.
100% recommend this for everyone. I definitely feel this makes a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I’ve repurchased this many times
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
An oldie but goodie. The best setting spray on the market! And I have ventured out and tried quite a few. Nothing compares to all nighter.
Kayla C.
Melts all the powder on the face beautifully. And it makes your make up stay on longer. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.