BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
This stuff is definitely my all time favorite setting spray! It is super light weight and very natural looking on your face. It lasts all day! I can even fall asleep with a full face of make up and wake up the next day after a night of going out and my makeup is still perfectly on my face! It works wonders!!
Mikayla T.
This setting spray is my go to when I need my makeup to last all day. It really locks it in. It has more of a natural finish when i use it with y makeup. It’s a little pricey at $32 for a full bottle but if you’ve got the extra money and want a product that really works then I would go for it.
I love this stuff ! It holds my make up all day & night ! It also drys quickly. Definitely worth the money. It seem to be natural finish. I have dry skin so that's a plus for me.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
When you’ve worked hard on your makeup the last thing you want it to do is budge and run off halfway thru the day or night. That’s where Urban Decay’s All-Nighter setting spray comes in handy! Spritz this on your face and your makeup stays in place until YOU decide it’s time for it to come off.
Alexis B.
Mechanicsburg
I love this product and it does its job for keeping my makeup in place all day long. I don’t see a change in my makeup which is good because I don’t want my makeup to drip or melt off. The only downside from this is the smell, it kind of smells like celery.
Molly M.
This setting spray does its job well. It keeps my makeup set all day, and it's easy to apply. It's very lightweight and dries quickly. It does, however, make my skin oily as the day progresses. It reasonably priced, but I don't think I would buy again due to it's issue with making my skin oily.
brandy r.
Harlingen , TX
Oh man when I know I’m going to have a long day I spray this ALL OVER my face and just gently pat it in with my beauty blender and wham ! I’m set for the whole day ! I tend to sweat easily which really messes up my makeup most of the time and this just sets it perfectly it won’t budge one bit !
Breanna B.
Clarksville, TN
Absolutely my most used and holy grail setting spray! I've used this for as long as I can remember, and I will never go without it! The mist is fine and doesn't spit all over your face, and it definitely makes my makeup last a long time which is key for me in the humid months. Love it so much!
Abigail R.
Cleveland, OH
I have never used a setting spray before but I had heard great things about this one. I was on the hunt for something that would help my makeup last throughout sweating and the summer heat. This is working so well! It makes my makeup last through everything including surprise rain storms.
Angie R.
Lexington
This stuff is my holy grail. The price is a bit high and the product doesn’t last very long when you use it every day... but it does keep your makeup in place!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.