BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray is a classic. This was my go-to after doing a face of prom or cotillion makeup to lock it in place. Most clients would come back to buy! The spray comes out nicely and dries fast, sealing in makeup for hours. If you're on the fence about using a setting spray, this is one to try. You'll be hooked!
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
This is the first setting spray that I have used and I fell in love with that immediately and have not used any other times since. It locks your make up down and allows it to stay fresher looking for longer. You can also spray it to help with the dryness after wearing your make up for a couple of hours I love it and highly recommend it.
Ruth P.
Newburgh, NY
This product really works at making your makeup last longer! You may want to avoid this formula if you like a really matte finish. I apply about 3 or 4 sprays, and it leaves a dewy finish, so if you're a matte foundation wearer, this may change the texture. I happen to like the glow and the staying power. I would definitely like to try the other formulas.
Sapphire D.
Seaford, NY
Love this setting spray! It really does lock on your makeup all night without drying out my skin! Always look for hydrating products to ensure my makeup sets and doesn’t fade over the day and this one does it all! Urban Decay has the best sprays! Love to use the vitamin infused one before applying my makeup as a primer! Always show this product to friends and use it on them! Everyone loves it!
Becky M.
Beatrice
URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER LONG-LASTING SETTING SPRAY! Girrrrrrll if you don't buy this. Let me tell you how great this stuff is. One its super lightweight, my makeup stays in place all damn day/night (last long through some pretty hard partying ). I fell in love with this. I also wear some pretty heavy makeup so if it stays on for me I know its gonna stay on for others. One of the best products I have ever spent my money on for sure. I suggest my friends to use it all the time and they always love it. this spray is not sticky or tacky I love how it makes my makeup look great and flawless and almost like a glow. rate 10/10 for sure and I will always purchase.
Angela K.
Costa Mesa
This setting spray is amazing! A little bit definitely goes a long way. Before I leave the house, I just spray my face twice in an X shape and it keeps my makeup intact until way after I get home and am done for the day. It keeps my highlighter looking dewy without weighing it down or it making my face oily and my eyeshadow in place all day. One of the best parts is that it's super light and doesn't clog my pores at all. It's definitely a handy thing to have.
judy b.
Fort Worth, TX
Ok so I am not a person who likes to have a thousand steps to doing their make up in the morning. I don't usually use a setting spray either, but down here in Texas in the summer heat your make-up will literally melt off your face. So with that being said, even with my fairest of skin if we are planning an outdoor event, I use this stuff and it is amazing, it keeps my make-up in place and on my face all day, no running or smudging. The fact that the bottle is so small makes it easy to carry with you or throw in your overnight bag.
Leah J.
Purchased at: Sephora
The all time best setting spray!! This will lock your makeup IN place! Plus it smells really good. It’s kind of expensive but a worthy splurge. I have dry skin with a super oily t-zone and this works perfectly for both parts of my face. If this is out of your price range though the morphe one is also amazing! MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist
Elsa C.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this product and got mine at Nordstrom Rack for 15 dollars full size. It is not oily, but is able to bring a very matte, dry look back to life. I think this product would be good for all skin types; I have combination skin.
Alanna G.
This is the absolute best makeup setting spray ever!!! It will keep your makeup in place ALL DAY! Does feel a little tight at first drying, but once it drys completely you can't feel it. You can literally spray once in the morning and go. I've fallen asleep with my makeup on and have woken up looking flawless. All kudos to this spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.