BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
This product is great! It makes my eyeliner and eyeshadow stay in place for long periods of time which is something that always bugged me before.
Sophia M.
Sayville
I can always count on this to keep my makeup lasting all night long. No smudges or streaks. I love the way my face feels after using this product
Natasha R.
Amazeballs y'all! Must at least try it once in your life lol. I tend to still use the cheaper ones just because of price point, but it's amazing.
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
This is a summer must have!!! This setting spray is life!!! It keeps your makeup in place all day and all night long. Great for a hot summer day.
natalie g.
the urban decay setting makeup will allow your makeup to last up to hourssss !! you can spray this all over your face and you’ll be good all day
simri c.
Katy, TX
Keeps my makeup in place all day till I go to sleep. Pretty easy to apply just spray and go. Im glad I bought this one gives me a natural finish.
Maria M.
Sierra Vista
Smells good, but doesn't do much for keeping my makeup in place, that I've noticed. Better when paired with the Urban Decay priming spray.
Tikkitress C.
Holly Hill , FL
Have used for a few years but I still don't really know if it jeep makeup on all day flawlessly I will say it makes your makeup water resistant.
meggan r.
coopersburg
My favorite setting spray. I wish it smelled a little nicer. Helps keep my makeup in place for a night out. I find some product still transfers.
Lean D.
Doral
Beautiful new packaging, melts any excess of powders away, blends everything together flawlessly and locks your makeup making it last all nigth!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.