BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paulina L.
Salt Lake City, UT
I currently own this product and might I say, I love it! It allows for my makeup to last all day and to not slip or budge, again, I love it!
Jill N.
lacey, WA
Nothing bad to say about this setting spray. I love using this when I need to keep my makeup on throughout the day. My makeup stays in place!
Karah C.
University Place
Definitely my holy grail setting spray. My makeup stays on ALL DAY & it even looks perfect if I accidentally fall asleep in it! Thank you UD!
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
This product is great for setting your makeup! I definitely feel that my makeup stays on longer & keeps me looking more fresh when I go out!
Daniella E.
North Babylon , Ny
A beauty must have and staple in the beauty industry this is one of the best setting sprays on the market and is suitable for all skin types
Influenster M.
Love this ! I️ used it to set my boyfriends halloween makeup and he sweats... a lot! So I️ am a fan considering nothing melted off his face 😬
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
Did what it's supposed to, my makeup stayed on super well. I want a full sized one. I also want to see how it does with intensifying shadows.
Karina P.
State College, PA
This product is ok for a night out to the movies or dinner bit I can not reccommend it for longer uses or hard environments such as the club.
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
This is a staple in my daily makeup routine! My makeup doesn't budge when i use this, I've even went swimming without having my makeup move.
Amadi T.
i love it. i decided to splurge on it. my makeup stays on all day/night. it doesn't clog my pores. i don't remember if it has sun protection
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.