BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sara R.
Stillwater, OK
I only tried it once and it didn't seem to work especially well. But based on how many people love and recommend it, I'd be willing to try it again.
👑Amber K.
Alexandria
This product makes my make up stay all day! By the time I get home after a long work day - my make up still looks flawless thanks to Urban Decay!
Jaclyn K.
Oakland, NJ
A make up staple of mine. I cannot go a day without this! It's the only product that reassures me  that my make up will stay on all night!
Angelica R.
your makeup will stay on all day! love love love this spray! they have a travel size that is PERFECT for touch ups during the day for a good refresh!
Paige B.
I have used several setting sprays and always come back to this one. I have the full size and travel size to I can always have one in my purse.
Sathi H.
Omggggg omggggg number 1 forever Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite
Becky L.
Rogersville, MO
This product sets your make up and it will not love until you wash it off! Great product! I love anything by urban decay and this did not disappoint!
Kat N.
Somers Point, NJ
Don't know what I would do without this! I would most definitely purchase it again. It keeps my makeup in place all day and I couldn't ask for more!!
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Works amazing. Decent price for a large bottle. I do find the smell a little off putting, it's not so strong it makes it unusable, but not enjoyable.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Yup it's an all nighter all right! I use this and always look good when I check the mirror lol. Makeup stays put and lasts very long in the FL heat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.