BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney S.
Valparaiso
I love the spray! Very light and airy, and never has left me with an oily face! Really gives you a long wear face that will last you all night!!
Tikkitress C.
Holly Hill , FL
Have used for a few years but I still don't really know if it jeep makeup on all day flawlessly I will say it makes your makeup water resistant.
Paola E.
I love this product so much! This has to be one of my favorite setting sprays because it make such a big difference in how long my makeup lasts.
Katherine S.
Morganville
Definitely made me less oily and matte. Love using this in between face layers Like foundation and bronzer. Makes your makeup stick to your face!
Angela S.
Mishawaka, IN
This setting spray holds my makeup in place and leaves a beautiful finish. I can work a 12 hour shift and my makeup still looks great at the end.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
Adore this product because I does last all day and night. Stays on and helps my.makeup stay put no matter what kind of day or activity I'm doing
Shannon P.
I use this everyday until I want a more illuminating one. Really sets my makeup and I think it’s the best on the market. Definitely buying again.
Stephanie Y.
Trinity, NC
I love this setting spray. It smells so good and it keeps my makeup in place all day! Love this! It is not to watery and the spray is great to! ❤
Brittney S.
Chattanooga
I have very sensitive combination skin. This product makes my makeup last ALL DAY without touch up and it does not cause oily skin or breakouts.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Love this, absolutely wonderful for oily skin. I spray on b4 makeup and after. Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.