BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Simone S.
New York
I love this setting spray!! It smells amazing but keeps your makeup on and makes you feel so fresh and clean. I also love the packaging. Its a good buy and worth the price.
Mariana C.
West Park
I used to only use the De Slick Oil Control setting spray and now that I tried the All Nighter I can't stop using it. I really feel like it makes my makeup last longer and sets it in place. I highly recommend this product to anyone. I also feel it is a great spray to use to wet the brush for shimmery shades.
Jessica T.
Red Bank
Definitely stands up to the hype. Definitely extends the wear of my makeup. I tend to be pretty oily during the summer months and notice this doesn’t keep me matte when using this but my makeup does stay in place. This is perfect for that day to night wear; when you need your makeup to go from work to date night!
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
Great setting spray! Makes makeup last and really sets it well. The spritzer is good and doesn’t spray harshly. It doesn’t leave any residue on your skin and feels very lightweight, like you have nothing on. I wore this in a wedding in the 100+ degree Texas heat and my makeup looked flawless and didn’t melt off of my face.
Tamara V.
This setting spray truly makes your makeup stay ALLLLL night. I usually have to rub vitamin e oil on my face to break the barrier it creates in order to wash my makeup off.
Areej N.
It really does keep your makeup looking smooth and fresh throughout the day. I just wish that they had some SPF in it. I feel like it doesn't really impact the finish that you were going for, like if you wanted a dewy look, it wouldn't change it or anything like that. I use it everytime I put foundation on.
Shelby R.
Cheyenne
i love urban decay, and this is one of there best products, t is nor greasy or oily which i like.  it also makes my makeup stay all day and it illuminates my highlighter its very lightweight and feels nice on the skin. i would definitely recommend and now it is my go to setting spray!! thanks urban decay!
Olivia N.
Columbus, OH
this stuff is great when you know you have a long day or night ahead of you! keeps my make up in place as long as i need it and lasts forever. it also is great if you have dry skin and just need a touch up if moisture halfway through! recommend buying the travel size though because i do get frustrated that i can’t take the normal size one in my carry on for short trips!
Mekayla K.
Love this spray more in the spring/summer than in winter. I have combo/dry skin (yes weird I know). In winter this is too drying and not enough moisture for my skin, however come spring/summer..... PERFECTION. Makes my makeup stay in place and just sinks any powders I have down to have a more "natural" look. Love!
Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this setting spray! It has a nice fine mist. It really makes your makeup last all day!! I love it and highly recommend it!! It’s a matte finish. And natural looking.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.