BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jenifer R.
I freaking love this product your make up stays on really fresh it your make up is long-lasting
Keeps your make up it gives you like a glow
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Definitely holds my makeup in place - I use only powder foundation, no liquid, so this sets it for me. Keeps my eyeshadow and blush on too.
Emily M.
Carrollton, TX
This is a must have staple in my makeup collection. Not only does it hold the makeup on well but it goes on light and easy. Love this spray
angelica a.
Port St Lucie, FL
I received a trial sized bottle from the monthly Sephora play! box and this setting spray really kept all of my make up in tact. Great buy!
Becca G.
Grayslake, IL
I love this a stuff. A few sprays keeps my makeup on all night even if I'm sweating. It doesn't feel like another layer on the skin either
Jeremy T.
Winter Park, FL
I. Ant leave the house without using this it makes my makeup last all day I can even use this for when I can't to go swimming with makeup.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
The dou is such a great deal you do save some money this is to keep your makeup put all day long keep it matte and looking fresh all day b
Kaitlyn S.
Coldwater, OH
This stuff is like glue for your face! I'm a performer and it helps my makeup last all night long! It is totally worth the high price tag!
Kristi A.
Newbury, NH
Not only does this setting spray help my makeup lady all day but it is very refreshing. It doesn't have a scent which I really appreciate.
Samantha S.
Harlingen, TX
This is my go to setting spray. Makes my makeup last all day and all night if I need to. It's a must have and doesn't make my makeup budge
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.