BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabriela W.
Signal Hill, CA
My holy grail product. Make my makeup look nice, it smells fresh, the spray is nice and it truly last all day. I always recommend this to everyone.
Joya W.
They weren’t kidding when the called it all nighter. It does make your makeup stay all day/night. Doesn’t make your makeup or skin dry out at all.
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
I purchased this from Ulta and never repurchase it. It is completely natural looking and locks in your makeup but the price wasn’t worth it to me.
Elizabeth G.
Definitely my go to from setting sprays. Will make your makeup budge proof. I’ve also put super fine glitter in mine for a little extra luminosity.
Bianca E.
El Paso
Keeps face looking on top all night and day long and doesn't smudge or smear make up and keeps face fresh and clean feeling on too of your make up!
brook s.
White House, TN
This stuff makes my makeup stay all day and night long, I love this stuff I highly recommend to anybody if you are looking for a good setting spray
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
Literally got pushed into a pool and my makeup still looked great after . Didn't touch it up for hours and it look at like I had barely applied it
brittany m.
usa
Everyones favorite for a reason. Its always perfect. If you ever need to go somewhere all day this should be your go to. Your makeup will not move.
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, NC
Not sure how other settings sprays work but I’d like to think this keeps my makeup looking flawless all night long. Only type I’ve ever tried tho.
Tonnetta G.
Montgomery, AL
I love this setting spray, after I finish my makeup look and spray my face. It doesn't move til I wash it off at night.... love love love love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.