BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Latrice C.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. .. This product worked well but I still seemed to get a little transfer.
Aly H.
Statesville, NC
Works great, love this spray, 10/10 would recommend, easy application, beautiful packaging, lightweight. Doesn't make your makeup feel cakey.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite setting spray! Use it to set your makeup and it won’t budge all night long!! Light weight making it easier for daily use!
Tara H.
Ligonier , IN
Love this spray!! It's great for my dry skin so it doesn't feel tight like the regular setting spray. Of course it keeps my makeup on all day
Carley A.
Works great and does exactly as advertised! Seriously dont know how i went so long without using a setting spray because this stuff is great
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
This is an amazing setting spray for people who rarely have time to touch up their make up! It even lasts through the 115 degree days in az!
Emily V.
Plant City
ABSOLUTELY adore!!! My favorite! True to the name and not entirely over priced. Perhaps it can be about $3 less and I'm a happy camper. Haha
Aimee C.
Jackson, MI
I have used this for years and I love it now don't get me wrong there are cheaper alternatives but I love this one and I know how it performs
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
OMG ... there is no another setting spray in my life. Simple like that.... I love how it set my makeup and refresh my makeup during the day.
Emily B.
Lasts all night long even through sweaty events like concerts and clubs. My makeup stayed intact and looked like I just put it on! I love it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.