BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tara S.
Mckeesport, PA
I bought the sample size of this product and it's perfect. You can toss it in your purse and have it just in case! I used this product while in a wedding in July. I knew it was going to be hot! I gave my face a couple sprits let it dry and did it one more time. My makeup lasted all night! No worries about sweating it off!
Shauntel A.
Kearns, UT
I'm so impressed! This setting spray helped my makeup stay and look good even after major sweating in hot humid weather. I thought for sure everything would be sliding but my makeup stayed looking great even after i used a damp towel to cool off and pat my face, the towel didn't even have foundation on it and I've used a rag before while hot and my foundation came off easily.
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
What can I say that you need a long lasting make up spray this is the one to go to when you are out on a date or evening out during the day it keeps you feeling fresh And it does not ruin your make up
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I've been using this setting spray for as long as I can remember using a setting spray. It lasts and lasts and lasts. It makes my makeup look flawless even in the 100 degree heat showing my horses. I recommend this product to any one that I show horses with and know several people have purchased it after trying mine!
Melanie B.
Chalmette
Good makeup setting spray! I do think there are other ones that are the same or better. But this is a good one! It sets makeup. Gives a matte finish. And locks your face. It does feel a little tight at first but that goes away!
Brianne B.
California , PA
This setting spray is great! I tried it and it definitely made my makeup last longer throughout the day. The mist is just right, meaning it didn’t leave any droplets on my face and the spray didn’t feel too powerful. The only reason why I took off a star is because it had a strong chemical smell to it that I didn’t like.
Apple C.
Sachse, TX
I honestly like this spray! It isn't the best and it is kind of pricey, but it works pretty well. It is make up so the smell is not going to be amazing, but it does its job with keeping my make up in tact for the amount of time I need it to. I honestly love the MAC Fix spray and I have combo to oily sensitive skin.
Maura N.
It will cement down your makeup so that even on the tiniest day it still looks fresh. Carry it with you too because it's so refreshing and cooling. Does anyone not love this?
Abbie Z.
Los Angeles
This stuff really works! I live in the desert and the weather can get brutal out here. Normally my makeup is melting and caking up within an hour or so of being outside but this spray really helps keep my makeup on! If I don’t touch up during the day, at the end I have a moderately oily t-zone which is a huge win for me.
Sarah F.
elmont , NY
girrrrl when I tell you this works...this. WORKS!! I love this setting spray. I can definitely notice a difference when I wear it and when I don’t in my make up. it keeps it on all night. it’s no joke
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.