BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brooklynn D.
Los Angeles
I love this setting spray, it works so well and keeps my makeup in place all day. It keeps my oily face from looking greasy too which is a plus.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Urban Decay has great products. All Nighter Long-Lasting setting spray works really well. I work 9-10 hrs a days and it helps keep my make up on
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s not your typical setting spray. It’s non sticky but it does it’s job. Makeup doesn’t move until I wash my face. I can use it all year round.
June G.
The product does what it claims to do however, I have to take off one star because I don't particularly like the shiny look it gives to the face
Bri C.
This is a great setting spray. I don’t tell too much of a difference in how long it makes my makeup stay but it does help it blend into my skin.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
This is the only setting spray I will ever use. It hydrates the skin and makes my makeup last all day, I can't live without this finishing touch.
Claudia V.
Rochester , MN
One of my only UD products. This spray definitely stands behind it's name. My makeup never smudges and is always on point no matter the occasion.
Cecillia S.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It is so hyped up and I think all that hype is correct. It keeps my makeup going strong and fresh.
Alena s.
Norwalk, CT
Hairspray for the face! I use this for clients that need to keep their makeup on for long periods of time. Natural finish. All pros and no cons!
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
This product is great! It makes my eyeliner and eyeshadow stay in place for long periods of time which is something that always bugged me before.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.