BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sharlene C.
Bristol, Connecticut
I love this setting spray because is very refreshing and my makeup lasts all day and my face doesn't get grease in all day i love this a lote
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
His is a really fantastic setting spray. Your make up stays on all night long! Most other products are either too sticky or don’t hold well.
Ann M.
San Antonio, TX
Great spray believe in using few days but see great results in my make upduring the day I would definitely recommend this product to someone
Stacey A.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only setting spray that I ever use.  Theres also a travel size for when you go on trips and it keeps you from looking cakey.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Made my make up last all night during my birthday. It looked just as good as the very moment I applied it. The price is fair for the quality.
Samantha M.
I love this stuff! I feel like it definitely help extends the wear of my makeup, bonds my creams and powders and is hydrating and refreshing.
Morgan S.
Boardman, OH
FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!!! I love this stuff, stays on all day and really holds my makeup in place! Doesn't feel too heavy or too wet either.
Nancy L.
I've gone out dancing for the night, only to end up out until the wee hours of the morning and my makeup was still FLAWLESS. need I say more?
Amadi T.
i love it. i decided to splurge on it. my makeup stays on all day/night. it doesn't clog my pores. i don't remember if it has sun protection
Jennifer F.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. I feel like I get so much more wear out of my makeup when this is on than when I don't have it on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.