BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
I feel that this setting spray does something forbny makeup. It makes it not look too matte and makes it stay on for longer periods of time.
Nicole B.
Gilbertsville, PA
Great setting spray that works better than anything I have tried. It doesn’t dry me out. I do find that it works best on my matte foundations
Kendreya R.
I really really really love this product because it helps with oily skin. It does not make the skin oily at all and it is very light weight.
laura c.
Goleta, CA
Great Setting spray! It is in my top 3 setting sprays I keep in my professional kit for Wedding applications. I would recommend this product.
😍😘😍 W.
Rocky Mount
Can we say stunning! This product has made my makeup stay on all day and made my skin look so fresh and clean! I love love love this product.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
This is an amazing setting spray for people who rarely have time to touch up their make up! It even lasts through the 115 degree days in az!
thayany b.
Newark, NJ
i literally love this it gives your makeup a great finish touch makes my makeup last longer then it usually does when i dont use this product
Courtney C.
A great setting spray. It's very refreshing and does set my makeup. I think it struggles to set my foundation, but will set everything else.
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love this spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and night long! And I love that I can refresh with it as well! Nothing works quite as well!
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
One of my holy grail setting sprays !! It makeup my makeup last all day!! Best setting spray hands down. This is good for oily and dry skin!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.