BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristina S.
auburn
The best stuff I️ have ever used. I️ refuse to try other brands because this setting spray keeps your makeup in tact all day and night. Incredible.
Yesenia P.
Stockton, CA
I love Urban Decay sprays there the best I have all three the all-nighter everything everything that has to do with Urban Decay itself is the bomb
Kaylin L.
Bartonville
The best setting spray there is. I was mad they raised the price. I need to go get more. The ulta brand setting spray doesn't even begin to compare
Jessica R.
The best beginner setting spray, it really does what it claims it will do. If ever unsure of what setting spray to use, use this one it's a classic
Diana G.
I’ve never seen a product like this so I would like to see and try it. I’ve never seen other people use it but I doubt it would fail me.Thank you!
Haleigh D.
Cincinnati, OH
this make up spray is so awesome! it really does work for making make up stay all day and night! i love both of the finished it comes in. love it!
Isha B.
It has a weird smell good on oil control that's about it it's on temperature control if I get to hot it like kicks in and my makeup stays in place
Maria G.
Wimauma , FL
Love love this setting spray it is my go to. I have repurchased this product several times. It makes your makeup all day without moving or smudging
Adriana V.
I love this setting spray. It actually keeps my.makeup from going haywire! I don't use it everyday but it's perfect for weddings and other events.
Jessa T.
This setting spray is amazing holds my make up all day and I love the scent and how light the spray is. It doesn't make my face feel wet or sticky
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.