BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather L.
Ashtabula, OH
This is one of my holy grail products, especially when i know ill be out for a very long time. Sets my makeup in place until i take it off myself.
Adrienne R.
Chicago
Locks your makeup in place to literally last you all night. Mid range price point. Smooth spray. Doesn’t hold in the oils. Best for normal to dry.
susana h.
Like this setting spray because it leaves ur makeup all night and if u apply too much powder it helps take some off and leave ur face.looking good
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, NC
Not sure how other settings sprays work but I’d like to think this keeps my makeup looking flawless all night long. Only type I’ve ever tried tho.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Tried this product as a sample, and I liked it but I think it’s overpriced. It does a good job of making my foundation and make up stay on all day.
jenny a.
Love this setting spray as it's for all skin types and it doesn't have a strong scent. Perfect for all my clients attending all day or night events
kenia c.
Houston
Ive tried this one maybe twice and its worked so good for me, it really does help your make up stay nice all day or all night, I would recommend 👍🏻
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
Seems like a great product. I hope I can get the chance to try it out for myself. I need a good setting spray that will make my makeup last all day
Kaylin L.
Bartonville
The best setting spray there is. I was mad they raised the price. I need to go get more. The ulta brand setting spray doesn't even begin to compare
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
This stuff is perfect!!! I’ve tried a few setting sprays, but nothing compares to the long lasting durability of this stuff! Well worth the price!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.