BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
This is by far my favorite setting spray! By using just a spritz or two you can feel the your makeup being “set”. My skin feels refreshed using this spray and my makeup definitely lasts longer. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time.
Maura C.
Pittsburgh
This product will keep your makeup on all night and is so reliable to know when you are going out. It’s a little expensive but totally worth the money. My sister wore it out and was too tired to take off her makeup that night, she woke up and her makeup was skill on and nice!
Adrienne H.
This stuff works amazing! I absolutely love it. The product drys fast. It doesn’t leave your face sticky works great for my skin. Leaves a nice matte finish. I use it every day and will definitely buy again.
Jolie A.
Columbus, OH
I swear by this setting spray. It adds so much wear time to my makeup. I feel so much better leaving my apartment after spraying my face because I know that I will look just how I left. This product is amazing and doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or dry, which is GREAT
Brittany H.
Puyallup, WA
I love this product!!!! It helps keep my make up on longer then other setting sprays I have used. I have oily skin and this helps the make stay put through the night.
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
I absolutely love the All Nighter Setting Spray. I recently went to Cabo and made sure to take this with me. It kept my makeup looking great, even through the humidity and sweating. Would definitely purchase again, works better than any other setting spray I have tried.
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
This is a staple in the beauty community, and for good reason. It locks down everything you need without feeling stiff. It will melt your mascara off, so I would set the face with this before you apply mascara. When used in an order that makes sense for the user, it's a gem!
Gabrielle A.
This setting spray is good, but I don’t get the hype. It does a good job of making the powders look more natural on my face. However, I don’t think it really helps that much in making my makeup stay on. Maybe just a little longer? Just not enough that I can justify repurchasing.
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I am giving this spray 3 out of 5 because although it locks makeup in for a very long time, it seems as though it dries my face out a bit, and that's a bit unacceptable since I'm very dry as it is. It's a good setting spray but I think oilier skin types might enjoy this more.
princess d.
Colville, WA
Setting spray. Setting spray. I've tried so many different setting spray and I like it. I like how it leaves my makeup still without it getting smudge especially when it comes to my eye brows. I like to draw and fill in my eyebrows whenever I go out somewhere because i hardly have hair on my eyebrows so i like that this products helps my brows to last longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.