BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gabby L.
My holy grail of setting sprays. Leave my makeup on for hours. I even look fabulous while I'm taking my makeup off!
Madison G.
Molino, FL
I love this setting spray it’s a decent price for a good quality product I use it to make my highlight appear more
khay f.
waterford, ct
this is such a hydrating feeling and gives a flawless look. it can make your face oily but it feels so refreshing.
Sherise S.
Wichita, KS
It really does make your make up last all day its so good does not dry out skin keeps it matte with a little glow.
Kassandra T.
Pretty good, but unfortunately, I do find my foundation looking like its breaking up when I use it so prefer not to
Madison M.
Tulsa
This IS the setting spray to use. It blows my mind everytime at how well my makeup last through weather and sweat!
Courtney W.
Feels so refreshing and like my makeup is locked in place! Was worried about it breaking me out but it hasn't ever
Kiing_Samira
Arizona
Your make up will literally last all day and night with this setting spray. Just spray a little bit after 12 hours.
Nalani V.
Yorktown, VA
If you want your makeup to last literally all night and to stay put, this is the spray for you, it wont disappoint
Jessica B.
Netcong, NJ
One of the best setting sprays! Gives me the flawless matte look that I like and hardly have to touch up my makeup
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.