BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bebegol S.
Purchased at: ULTA
this is one of the best setting sprays on the market. It makes your makeup last all day and all night. The best part is the mist is so fine that the nozzle never clogs up, unlike some setting sprays. Good under and on top of makeup.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. The All Nighter Setting Spray is awesome! It’s easy to use, it smells good and it kept my makeup in place all day! I would definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone. There are also different choices for different skin types.
Yanick S.
State College, PA
So I've come back to this product several times. I've been using it since I was in high school. If you have oily skin this definitely worth it. The regular one definitely isn't fitting though, so go for this. I bought the full size bc over time it was just worth the money.
Michelle W.
MEDFORD, MA
I use this when I know I'll be out all day and don't want to carry everything to touch up my makeup. My skin is pretty sensitive, but I have no problems with spray. It helps my makeup stay for the entire day. Not a huge fan of the scent, but it's also not too noticeable.
Brittany T.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is the best setting spray I have used. It is light on the skin and doesn't feel like you just walked into a rain storm. The price is decent & I bought mine at Sephora. I have dry skin and I didn't have any issues with this product drying me out. I will continue to buy
LaTrisha K.
Princeton, IN
This is my holy grail setting spray!! I never do my makeup and not use it. It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or heavy. It keeps everything locked it where it’s supposed to be. I always recommend this in the makeup group I run. I will continue to repurchase over and over again.
Brittany G.
Edinburg
Lots of product for the price. Not compact or travel friendly. Natural finish but does not make my makeup last all night. easy to use sprays evenly. lightweight but not compact. has 2 lids unnecessarily. good spray but do not recommend for oily skin or making makeup last long.
Jocelyn H.
Feel light on my skin doesn’t make it feel sticky after it drys keeps my makeup on all night . Sadly needs a lot of sprays to get full coverage. Eyeliner does smudge sometimes under the eye. I would definitely buy this product again
alaina l.
Austin
The best setting spray ever. Seriously - no competition. I will say - if you have dry skin like me it makes your face a bit tight but if you want your makeup to last and last through everything there is NO BETTER SPRAY!
Natasha S.
I really like this setting spray!! It was the first one I ever bought, and works well. It’s a classic for me, and I know I can trust it to hold my makeup in place most of the night. It works good, but I do have others that I like as well. It’s definitely on my favorites list!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.