BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Janet E.
The only one i have ever used and i really like it. It works really well for me. It does last long as well which is what i was really just looking for.
Rachel C.
Clay, NY
If you work in any kind of high temperature in varmint then this should be your go to setting spray it will keep your make up and place all night long
Sara k.
Somers
MY FAVORITE! makes my makeup look so fresh and it lasts all day! Great for going out and in the summer when you don’t want your makeup to melt off lol
Kelsey H.
Not my favorite. I feel like this product doesn't work for me at all. It leaves my T zone crazy oily, but some of my girls like it. Just a preference.
Jennifer F.
Jacksonville , NC
I honestly do not understand the hype. I have found much better setting sprays for half the price. I could tell no difference using this setting spray.
Lexi M.
Richmond, KY
I love this setting spray! So harsh smell and it really works. My foundation and powder mix together for a seemingly amazing finish that lasts all day!
Claudia R.
Tampa, FL
This is the only makeup setting spray I have ever used but honestly I wouldn't use anything else. My makeup looks perfect even hours after applying it.
christina l.
Conroe, TX
This setting spray work well for me. Once it's spray on, my makeup stays on. My clients also love me using this spray after I'm done with their makeup.
Laura H.
Madison, MS
I honestly cannot say that I can tell that this product does a thing! I hope that it does. but I cant say that it for sure makes my makeup last longer.
Katie L.
McCleary
This is the best setting spray out there! Could not ask for a better one! Keeps everything perfect all night. No scent and it’s not heavy what so ever
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.