BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaela P.
coral Springs
My favorite high end setting spray! I love it so much. Keeps my makeup on all day. The packaging is cute and I would recommend for everyone.
Rene E.
san antonio
If you want your make up to last through a sweaty visit to the club this is the setting spray for you. Your makeup will stay lookingbrand new
Courtney T.
Walnut ridge
This stuff is fantastic!!! It lasts all day even though its for night lol I have combo skin but it keeps the shine at bay which is amazing!!!
Bobbie M.
Jefferson, IA
Good setting spray. It helps your makeup look less powdery on your face. Seems to help the longevity As well. Not a fan of the smell though.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
I love the mist but this made my skin and makeup look very dry. But, my skin is drier than most. I gave it away to a friend who swears by it.
Callie M.
This setting spray is great! I love the way it makes my makeup stay all night or all day. It doesn’t make my makeup look blotchy or anything!
jennifer l.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is absolutely amazing for both oily and dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and keeps my make up and all day even when I sweat!
jasmine B.
Chester, NY
Everyone knows that this is one of the best setting sprays ever! It really makes your makeup last all day and will make your highlight bling.
Brianna B.
Staten Island, NY
I’ve only recently bought this product and so far I’ve used it a few times that a lot but it works great and keeps your make up on for hours
Danielle R.
usa
This worked at splish splash!! This worked at splish splash!!!!!!! A little bit came off due to my itching of the face but this is the truth
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.