BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nakita M.
New Bedford
This worked amazingly well for me. It sprayed evenly and helped my makeup last all day long. My only con is that it seems to run out rather quickly.
Thera M.
My fave use it every day I've tried many others I always go back to this one keeps my makeup on all day very lightweight and feels good on your face
Silvia M.
It keeps my makeup looking fresh even after a few hours after I applied it. Love the fact that it doesn't dry out the skin like other setting sprays.
Rachael F.
South Whitley, IN
Love love love this setting spray. Keeps my makeup in place all day long and into the night even. Doesn't have a smell either which is great for me.
I love this setting spray so much! It does the job at keeping your makeup on! Even if you get specks of water on your face this spray has your back!
Lindsey M.
When I first got into makeup I was always wondering what this was and I tried it and I was able to take on the night without my makeup even smudging
Stephanie K.
It definitely works!! I have been searching for good setting spray an out of all of them this one works!! It is a little expensive but it is worth it
Melanie B.
Kinross
Will always love this for a high end setting spray i always go back to it. Can never fault it my makeup its 99% in tack even after the rain and wind.
Dianna A.
I love the spray or use it actually every day and my make up stays on and keeps it looking fresh and I personally think it’s affordable for everyone.
Lauren (.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is magic. Best setting spray I’ve ever used. If I am careless enough to sleep in my makeup, it seriously is still in tact in the morning.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.