BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
jayda p.
Mauldin, SC
I love theyre setting spray. It does exactly what it says. It stay alllll night. I just wish it wasnt so expensive.
Morgan H.
South Shore , KY
Absolutely love this! It keeps my makeup on all day long and doesn't smudge. Would definitely recommend purchasing!
johnathon z.
La Puente, CA
Love this setting spray it is the best, the smell is pleasant. It does a good job at keeping my makeup on all day.
Ariana A.
Valley city, North Dacota
My favorite setting spray EVER keeps my makeup in place all day!! Nothing can replace my all nighter setting spay!!
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Looooove this. Just a few spritz and it helps make up last all day and night. Through being out or being i the sun
Jacky R.
Best setting spray in the high end I use it on the daily ones I'm done with my make up hold make up in and locks it
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
I love this setting spray. I have tried a lot and I always seem to be coming back to this one every time. I love it
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Make up did last but I like the mac setting spray better because the bottle and quality works better with my skin.
Terrisha G.
Macclenny, FL
This setting spray is amazing my make up pops when I use it i advise this to all my friends so they can be popping
Lilyanna A.
My holy grail in setting sprays! My makeup can last until the next day and sweat isn't even an issue with this lol
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.