BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
daya b.
South River, NJ
This setting spray is the best one ive tried. I always use it for when I go to party's , your makeup lasts forever .
Aleshia P.
Grafton, WI
Really works fabulously!!! My friend even wanted me to get her one. It applies perfectly. I would buy again for sure!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Love these. Always have them on hand. have been using this for years now. One of my favorite all time setting sprays.
Tania F.
66061
Love this product super long lasting ! Keeps my face feeling fresh all night ! Along with keeping my makeup intact.
Patricia C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love it I recommend to everyone and it's nice fresh feeling to it after u spray and u can use it through the day.
Esli A.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this and I cannot explain how good this works and how long your makeup will last!!! it is amazing
Brenda M.
Covina, CA
I love it and it does miracles it works really great. I'm in my 4th bottle and wouldn't switch this product at all.
Alex G.
Sachse, TX
My favorite primer out there. Though its on the pricier side, it's definitely worth it as my make up lasts all day.
jameelah j.
MIAMI, FL
I purchased from Sephora, so far I like it. I Purchased as an alternative to the Mac Prep and Prime setting spray.
addy w.
works really well but I like other setting sprays more. don't see much of a difference in my makeup as I wear this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.