BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Meerab K.
Des Plaines, IL
This will lock your makeup in. By far the best setting spray! I have yet to find one that works better than this one!
Sausha L.
Vancouver, WA
This is soooooo amazing. It's all I use! I use it on every one of my clients. They all find it to be just as amazing.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i absolutely love this product. very reasonably priced and convenient to find at local stores nearby my house.
Jeanneth A.
Winston Salem, NC
Wearing this, my makeuo stays on for up to 12 hours. It gives a smooth finish with no sticky feel and no nasty smell
Rachael A.
Waterloo, IA
Love this spray I use it when I know I'm gonna be on the go all day keeps my make up in place all day and all night!
sara c.
I like this. I have the old packaging but still same product. Works well. Nothing super fabulous. But it works well.
Dakota V.
Kissimmee, FL
this is great, i usually use this to set my makeup when i’m going out and i really want it to stay and it’s just rest
Gabrielle S.
This is pretty bomb but, not really for oily skin. It doesn't really help it but, I find it makes me a little oilier.
Dana H.
Favorite setting spray. I tend to grab this all the time. It has a matte finish to it and it makes your make up last
Allie S.
Best Urban Decay setting product I've ever used. It is so cooling on my face and it really does last all night long.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.