BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Makeup.by.eri E.
Love love love i been using this spray for so many years
It sets your makeup, it helps to give you a nice smooth finish I defenenetly recommend it
Rebekah R.
Shannon, MS
I think this setting spray is awesome, if your going to use setting spray. I don’t use it all the time, because my makeup last pretty great alone.
Rebecca N.
I don't think a day goes by when I don't use this product at the end of my makeup routine, I love it so much! My makeup stays until I want it off.
Julia P.
Ripon, CA
THE HOLY GRAIL for a reason! Amazing. My makeup lasts from 6am to 8pm thanks to this. Unles i was tight on money I will always be purchasing this.
Joya W.
They weren’t kidding when the called it all nighter. It does make your makeup stay all day/night. Doesn’t make your makeup or skin dry out at all.
Candice p.
Works great I really like it but I prefer the skindanavia brand more. They do a bout the same but I find i have slightly better results with skin.
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
I use this product every day. It's a must have if you're going to be at the beach all day and want to still look amazing for the bonfire at night.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
I just got this the other day and it seems to really work well for me. I makes my makeup last all day. I am very pleased with this setting spray!!
I live this setting spray it works very well and even for oily skin. I have oily skin and it works good for me I would definitely get this product
Meredith R.
Levelland
Tried this spray because everyone was hyping it up, & it works pretty good, but in my opinion there are cheaper dupes that do the exact same thing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.