BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marina S.
Blue Bell, PA
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day long without budging, the spray is very nice, and it feels so refreshing! Super lightweight
Grace 💋.
No matter what you’re doing, if you’re wearing this setting spray your makeup STAYS. It has a very nice feeling, not tacky and is lightweight.
Jessie F.
Rialto, CA
One of the best products I used for setting my makeup it makes me feel fresh all day long. I have very oily skin and it helps with oil control.
Samia B.
Huntington
This setting spray will keep your makeup looking amazing a fresh all day! This is always good for when you need to refresh your makeup as well
Gabriela D.
Navasota, RI
I love this setting spray, since day one it works great totally worth the money, I love how my makeup hardly needs any touch ups during the day
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
It’s good, but not amazing. It didn’t last as long on my skin as I was told it would. It’s easy to apply and the product lasts for a long time.
Aleya W.
The BEST setting spray I've used. It holds your makeup in place all day. Even through working all day and moving around your makeup won't budge
Gabby D.
hudsonville
I could wear my makeup for a week straight and it would still be flawless if I used this stuff! its amazing and makes your makeup last forever!
Hilal Y.
Works exactly like its name! All nighter! I went to parties all night on Halloween and my makeup still stayed on thanks to this setting spray!
Thegiftofgab g.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday and my makeup does not come off until I was my face. I never have to worry about my eyeliner smearing I am obsessed with it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.