BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

んÄn
This is my favorite setting spray. I use this product every time I wear makeup, this product lasts you awhile and keeps your face from getting oily!
Cara K.
Love this for nights out, everything stays put! It lasts forever and I love the update to the new packaging. Great for special events and oily skin.
Carmen A.
Always after the make-up I use it to seal it and fix it at the same time that it does not look dusty the face and it is perfect 👌🏻 super recommended
Rise C.
Williston , ND
THIS IS EVERYTHING!!! When I spend over an hour on my look, I want it to last long after last call. This has been New Years Eve tested and approved!
Paige B.
I have used several setting sprays and always come back to this one. I have the full size and travel size to I can always have one in my purse.
Bobbijo M.
My glam staple. I could not complete my makeup looks daily with out finishing my looks off with this spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day long
Jordan D.
Before using this setting spray, my thoughts were "who wants to spend so much money on make up if it doesn't last all day?" And now it lasts all day!
Caroline L.
austin
I love how it gives your makeup a complete and finished look. Really does make your makeup last a long time. I mix it with eyeshadow to do my brows.
Marlene D.
I love this product so much it helps my makeup stay in place during my nights out Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Sunny L.
I have combination skin and this spray does wonders for my face. It makes my makeup last longer and my makeup looks fine even after a sweaty workout.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.