BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Heard it was the best setting spray. I tried it once and it was decent. I need to try it again and depending on the results I will update my review.
Cinthya P.
Tried many setting sprays and this does wonders. My makeup actually lasts much longer! I don't have to be retouching my makeup anymore while I'm out
Ashleigh M.
Beaumont, CA
Super long lasting and budge proof. Smells great. I wouldn't reccomend this as a test, but have slept in it and still looked flawless in the morning.
tiffany j.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an OK setting spray. It really doesn't make my makeup last longer, it just makes my face feel really sticky and the smell is so not pleasant.
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
I use this every time I do some sort of heavy makeup before going out. I can literally sleep in my makeup and wake up the next day without it budging
Amy T.
Salem
I gotta say, my makeup generally looks fantastic after I get off of work with no touch ups thanks to this little wonder in a bottle. High recommend.
Stephbeauty A.
A must have in any ones kit! Perfect for all skin types. Love that it is oil free!
keeps my makeup on tact and fresh!
Lasts a long time so worth it!
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
got this for christmas like 4 years ago and wow i still have a lot left and let me tell you i always spray my face like 4 times everyday lol love it
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
The price point is not ideal for me but the product is amazing! I absoulutly love urban decay and the only reason i gave it a 4 was the price point.
Kimberly L.
Fantastic! For sure sets your makeup and helps make it last for endless hours. It also doesn't leave any odor or sticky feeling after you spray it on
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.