BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aide R.
love it !!!!! makeup last forever till I come home to take everything off . Feels fresh as well. would defiently recommend to friends and family .
Luz H.
This was a very good setting spray! I like it a lot and I use it for every wedding or party I have. I does the work and it feels fresh at the start
Heather M.
Kerman
I have used this product numerous of times love this one too never have tried something better I have other options but this one is by far the best
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Great setting spray. Makes my makeup last all day without breaking up. I don't have to do any touch ups other than just lips and the scent is good.
Nicole D.
Bought this and used it during July and it kept my face feeling fresh and not sticky. That is a big deal for me. And it made my makeup last longer.
Kelli F.
Clarksville , TN
This is seriously THE best setting spray ever! Lightweight, nongreasy, and really holds my makeup in place through all weather! Absolutely love it!
Jessica N.
Columbus
Great for dry skin and people who sweat a lot in the summer time. Keeps my makeup on while keeping me cool. I keep it on me for during the day use.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
This goes everywhere with me. I spray before and after applying my makeup. It keeps it set all day and through the night! Go buy it if you haven’t.
Sheilah M.
I love this stuff! It really keeps my makeup fresh looking! I mist it in my face they pat it in with my beauty blender and I'm all set for the day!
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
I am in love with most Urban decay products, but especially my all nighter setting spray. It gives my makeup a nice finish and lasts all day/night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.