BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aliyah R.
I absolutely love this spray. It keeps my makeup on all day and all night. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a setting spray
Elizabeth  E.
I love this setting spray! It's not oily and does not leave a residue over your makeup. I use this everyday even when I'm wearing very minimal makeup.
Celeste R.
My go to setting spray. You can really see the difference after spraying. Your makeup really stays in place. It smells odd but overall a great product.
Julie W.
I love it !! I spray it before and after my makeup application keeps my makeup fresh and in place all day ,its very light and has a very faint smell !
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my holy grail setting spray. I use it everyday. It helps keep everything in place. My makeup doesn't budge with this setting spray. I love it!
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
I loooovvvve thus setting spray it works amazing and I feel like my makeup doesn't budge especially my foundation and that's one thing I need to stay .
Molly E.
I don't like the sticky feeling immediately after application, but I do enjoy how it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I always keep some on hand.
Kasey S.
Newcastle, OK
This spray saves my makeup in spring/summer. I use it to set makeup, as a primer and to turn loose pigment eyeshadow into a cream. Cannot live without!
Allison N.
York, SC
I love that it was a duo. My makeup lasted all day and night. It doesn't make it hard to move your face like some. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ale M.
Mc Graws, WV
Great product, it definitely does it's job in keeping my makeup in place! Although I love this spray, L'Oréal sells one for $15 that is a major dupe!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.