BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kate V.
Marion, IL
This setting spray does a really good job at locking in your makeup from day to night. it makes the skin look really beautiful with a natural finish.
Anmelis F.
New York
THE BEST. Your makeup stays on all day with this, no need to worry about smearing, transferring, etc. It’s pricey but i don’t care! I’ll always rebuy
Kimberly D.
Long Beach, CA
I really love this setting spray. It's so refreshing and it helps with the powdery look to go down. This is the only setting spray that I have used.
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
One of my absolute favorite setting sprays to use on myself as well as my clients. I don't have to worry about getting oily or my makeup wearing off.
Kathryn B.
I keep asking my husband when he's going to buy me more. I love this stuff and I go through it like water. It's the best setting spray I've ever used
Cassye B.
Happy Valley, OR
I think the name of it pretty much speaks for its self. The all nighter really does last ALL NIGHT, as long as your not rubbing your face constantly.
Taylin M.
Williamson, WV
This is a great setting spray. It makes your makeup look so much better and take away some of the powder. It’s also good for wetting your eyeshadow.
Waheeda K.
Hollis, NY
This is hands down the best. The mist on this is so nice. I got the small bottle and i immediately fell in love. So I had to purchase the full size.
kristy r.
Indianapolis, IN
This urban decay all nighter setting spray is my favorite setting spray. It melts all my make up into my skin and keeps my make up in place all day.
Lauren (.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is magic. Best setting spray I’ve ever used. If I am careless enough to sleep in my makeup, it seriously is still in tact in the morning.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.